Your kitchen is one of the focal points of your property. As the proverbial “heart of the house,” your kitchen sees arguably the most functional use of any space on your property. That means that it not only needs to be able to function well, but it also needs to be beautiful and enjoyable to be in. An old, worn-out, or run-down kitchen can feel cramped, dirty, and uninviting for you and for guests. That’s why kitchen remodels are one of the most popular renovations for those looking to improve their home’s value and increase their quality of life.
KBC DESIGN CENTER has helped thousands of customers with their kitchen remodel projects, ranging from small overhauls and minor changes to complete gutting, expansion, and even floorplan adjustment. Whether you’re simply updating your cabinetry or completely removing walls, our crews have handled projects of a variety of shapes and sizes. We make it our mission to bring your design ideas to life, and we work hard to keep your project on schedule as well as under budget.
Start your kitchen remodel project with a design consultation with KBC DESIGN CENTER! Call (801) 509-5671 and schedule yours today.
Why are so many people choosing to remodel their kitchen? The truth is that as our homes age and as our needs and desires change, our homes need to change with them. An old, outdated kitchen can leave your home feeling stale while a fresh and revamped kitchen brings about pride and a sense of enjoyment that may have been lost over time. Why invest in moving to a new home when you could simply improve where you already live?
Here are three reasons people remodel their kitchen:
- Increase value: Dollar-for-dollar, a kitchen remodel is one of the best things you can do for your home’s value. Some estimates say your home could increase in value anywhere from 50% to over 75% of the value of your renovation.
- Improve functionality: Does your kitchen lack modern amenities that you wish you could enjoy? A renovation is a chance for you to redesign your kitchen with these modern amenities in mind.
- Cheaper than moving: Even a mid-range remodel can be a more affordable option for those looking to improve their quality of life when compared to selling your home and moving. Not to mention a remodel gives you full control over your new kitchen’s design choices and style selections—something you won’t get when buying a new home.
KBC DESIGN CENTER is proud to be the region’s premier kitchen remodel pros. Not only are we a full-service contractor that can handle all aspects of your remodel, but we’re also custom countertop fabricators and installers. We’re fully-license and insured for your peace of mind, and we treat every job with the care it deserves, no matter the work being done or the size of your budget.
Here are just a few other reasons to trust your project to KBC DESIGN CENTER:
- We’re owner-managed: Our owner is personally involved in the day-to-day operations of our business, and is often on-site with our work crews assisting with remodels of all types. Our entire company is involved with every project we take.
- We’re local: You should always choose a contractor that has a physical, local address so you can go to them if you encounter any problems. KBC DESIGN CENTER is proudly based in Sandy, UT and has a physical location there. We aren’t going anywhere.
- We prioritize your satisfaction: If you aren’t happy with some aspect of your remodel, or if any part of our handiwork doesn’t live up to your expectations, let us know and we’ll fix it.
Get a quote for your kitchen remodel by contacting KBC DESIGN CENTER today.
They had a huge selection.
"We ended up with an amazing piece."- Bryce H
I would totally recommend KBC to everyone I know.
"Val and Erik were awesome to work with."- Zachary W
Their product is top notch.
"It has been one of the brightest highlights of our new home build."- Jacob D
Communicated very well!
"Would definitely recommend."- Ben T
We will be working with them again!
"This is by far the best process we have had!"- M W